A few months ago, I wrote a post about how we started our business and what we’ve learned over nearly a decade of self-employment. I wrote the post in response to numerous questions from readers over the years, and I know that self-employment – especially businesses that allow you to work from home (or wherever you choose) – appeals to a lot of my readers. Many of you are parents looking for a way to be with your children and also contribute to the family finances, and a lot of you are just looking for a way to increase your income above what you earn from your regular job.
With all of that in mind, I was excited to hear about the latest 72 hour e-book/course sale that Baker and Karol put together. This time, it’s all about starting or growing an online business, or transitioning an offline business to the internet. There are two packages available, both at roughly 90% off the retail price you’d pay if you bought each item individually. If you have an interest in starting your own business, starting an online side business in your spare time, or expanding your existing small business, these packages would be an awesome resource. But as with anything you spend your money on, don’t just buy them on a whim. Even though the package deal is a huge discount over buying the individual books, it’s only a value if you’re going to actually take the time to read them and implement what you learn. Don’t let them turn into e-books that are gathering virtual dust!
The Business Launcher Package and the Business Amplifier Package are only available until Thursday, December 1, at noon eastern time.
Here’s what you get in the Business Launcher Package: 13 e-books/courses that retail individually for $1033, on sale for three days for $97 total.
- True Strengths & The Metrics of Ease by Danielle LaPorte
- BlogcastFM Premium Membership by Srini Rao
- How To Email Important People by James Clear
- LinkedIn And Webinar Ebook Package by Lewis Howes
- Twixplode by Sean Malarkey
- Master Your List by David Risley
- Make More Progress by Chris Garrett
- Location Rebel Guide to SEO by Sean Ogle
- Niche Finding Bible +JetSetLife Audio Modules by Rob and Kim Murgatroyd
- The Meaningful Business Book by Shane Ketterman
- Think Outside The Cubicle by Scott Young
- Guerrilla Influence Formula by Tyler Tervooren
- Traffic And Trust by Nick Reese
- Empire Building Kit by Chris Guillebeau
- Beat The Business Slump by Charlie Gilkey
- No Regrets Career Academy – Self Study by Jen Gresham
- Trailblazer Home Study Course by Jonathan Mead
- Blog Master’s Club by David Risley
- Pinnacle Club 3 Month Membership by Erica Douglass
- Traffic School Lite by Corbett Barr
- Your Backstage Pass To Twitter by Laura Roeder
- Product Pro System – Module 1 by Greg Rollett
- Story Telling 101 by Johnny B. Truant
- Cash + Clients by Ashley Ambirge
- Partnership Playbook by Pam Slim and Desiree Adaway
I’m obviously a huge fan of working from home and working online. Our business has allowed us tremendous freedom in terms of how we structure our life and our ability to be with our boys all day, every day. The internet has removed a lot of the barriers that used to exist in terms of starting a small business. So if there was ever a time to act on your dream of having your own business – or even just a side job that brings in a little extra income or allows you to create a product that means a lot to you – now’s the time. Best of luck, and I hope this 72 hour sale is helpful on your business-building journey!
As an added bonus, up to $25 (depending on which package is purchased) from each sale will go to WASI – Women of the Americas Sustainability Initiative – to train international women leaders in sustainable building techniques.