By popular demand (n = 3) I took pictures of the diapers I made yesterday. The Cat in the Hat one has the soaker layer sewn into the middle of it, like the ones we made last spring. The Wyoming diaper (my husband went to school there; that diaper is made of a pair of his old pajamas that he wasn’t wearing anymore) is a pocket diaper, with just an inner and outer layer sewn together, and a few inches left open at the front. I made a soaker insert from old t-shirts and flannel, and it just slips in between the two layers of the diaper. Then when we change him, we’ll just pull the soaker insert out and put it in the diaper pail separately. I washed the diapers last night and the pocket diaper is already nearly dry (it normally takes about two days for most of my diapers to dry). So I think I’ll be making all of my diapers this way from now on.
You are here: / / Pictures Of The Diapers